my life here and there...

Tuesday

back to my blog

After 1.5 years, I am posting some new stuff to my blog. What happened since then? I left Dubai last year and moved to the UK where I started a master course in Marketing Management. And I am loving it! Just like everywhere where I go...

Masfel ev utan most ujra postolok a blogomra. Azota eljottem Dubaibol es ismet a UK-ben elek. Masters szakon nyomom a marketinget. Gyerekek, mindenhol marha jo!!! Panel research
at 2:26 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (3)
      • We have started a breast cancer awareness campaig...
      • markstrat weekend
      • back to my blog
  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)

Nora

Nora