Wednesday

By crowd I mean a hell lot of people

I'll never forget my first day. I was walking around in the city and suddenly found myself in the middle of the crowd. So many people on the streets, unbelievable! I wanted to get some things from a hypermarket, but soon I wished I wouldn’t have wanted it. Similar to a European Christmas shopping day – with the main exeption: these Guys had no clue about politeness. Letting a lady going first, saying sorry – seemed like it just simply didn’t exit in their culture. I think some people are not clear with the meaning of ‘queuing’ either.

Actually it’s the same with the traffic. They are driving me crazy with the never ending honking… You are walking on the side of the road coz as I said there is no pathway, and instead of passing you, they start honking. I generously use the wide range of Hungarian words that express the 4 letter English one.

Ami sok, az sok

Sosem felejtem el az elso napom, mikor felfedezo utra mentem. Valahogy elkeveredtem az indiai negyedbe. Kepzeljetek el egy olyan tomeget, amit egy Michael Jackson koncerten lattok, azzal a kulonbseggel, hogy az emberek nem a szinpad fele sorodnak, hanem mindenfele. Bementem egy szupermarketbe, de hamar meg is bantam. Olyan mint nalunk otthon egy december 23-a a Tescoban. Csak az a kulonbseg, hogy mig a mi nemzetunkben az emberek altalaban udvariasak, itt szerintem ez a fogalmat siman nem ismerik.  Mintahogy azt se, hogy egy not eloreengedni, vagy sorba allni.

Itt egy europainak ez a vezetesi stilus egy remalom. Engem a sirba tudnak kergetni a folytonos dudalassal. Siman setalsz az ut szelen, mert ugye jarda nincs, es folyton dudalnak. No ilyenkor gyakran eloveszem ekes magyar szavainkat…   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jó a hálószobabútor...
de legalább nem szakad le az ágy
egy vad "együttalvás" során...

a képek pedig nekem túl modernek :)

m.balázs

Nora Aradi said...

ha nem irod ala is tudom, hogy ez csak te lehetsz...